Few things are more important to business owners than the value of their business.
The valuation you get for your business can make or break a proposition.
Whether you're negotiating a merger, considering
new shareholders, attempting to resolve disputes associated with liability, shareholder equity, estate planning or marital
dissolution, objective valuation can make the difference between loss or gain, success or failure.
is not an exact science. It's based on judgment, experience and relevant information. So, you need professionals who are
well qualified, with significant experience in evaluating all types of organizations.
Our approach is to intimately
know your business in order to understand what constitutes its value. We work closely with you to analyze your operations
and historical financial data. Our in-depth knowledge of your business enables us to provide a well-reasoned, fully documented
and defensible valuation opinion.
We provide a full range of business valuation services for the following
- Purchase or sale of closely held business or business interests
- Management buyouts
- Bank financing
- Financial restructuring and recapitalization
- Employee stock
ownership plans (ESOP's)
- Analysis and advice concerning pending offers to purchase
- Valuation of subsidiaries,
divisions and joint ventures for spin-off to shareholders and/or sale
- Physician buy-in to medical practices
appointed valuations in disputes
- Minority shareholder disputes and litigation
- Divorce (equitable distribution)
- Business damage assessment and determination
- Solvency analysis and fraudulent conveyance
- Reasonable officer compensation determination in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service
- Litigation consulting services provided to trial counsel in preparing to depose and cross-examine valuation