Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We
go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look
for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax
Saving Strategies that help you...
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes
on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more
of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions
so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions
and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal
or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things
you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times
the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.